Working with ISNIC and .is domains

I have my domain name registered with ISNIC who provide .is domain names. I would like to be able to point my .is domain name to my 000webhost account, but ISNIC only allows their service to point to a list of pre-approved web hosts. They are happy to work with 000webhost to get it working, but I can’t find out how to contact them to do this.

At the moment I only want to host a landing page with the potential to upgrade in the future. Can anyone suggest how best to proceed?

many thanks

@bob_tahoma What is your domain name??
Have you contacted them regarding this issue??
Have you asked their support if they can update 000webhost name servers on your domain??

Yes. I contacted ISNIC, but 000webhost do not meet their requirements. ISNIC tried emailing 000 but no response was forthcoming. Their website lists the following technical requirements:

Technical Requirements

.IS delegation requirements are as follows:

1. At least two different nameservers must be specified (and the hosts must not resolve to the same IP address).

2. Nameservers must allow connection to UDP port 53, and to TCP port 53 as well (see RFC5966)

3. SOA records must be correctly formatted:
    a. Master nameserver correctly named in the MNAME field.
    b. Working mailbox of responsible party in RNAME field.
    c. Times (refresh, retry and expire) according to RFC1912

4. All the authoritative nameservers must serve consistent data on the domain, e.g. must serve the same SOA record and the same set of NS records.

5. TTL for NS records not lower than 24 hours.

6. The nameservers must be registered with ISNIC.

7. Correct NS records. Properly registered in the appropriate zones, both forward and reverse. I.e. the nameserver’s name must be included in the PTR record set for the nameserver’s IP address(es).

ISNIC periodically checks domains in the .IS zone for compliance with these requirements, and informs the domain contacts should their domain fail. Domains that consistently fail to comply will be suspended (i.e. removed from the .IS zone file) until their technical setup is fixed. Please note that such domains are reactivated on parking servers if they are left suspended for 60 days.

For registration purposes, the following conditions must also be met:

1. The contact information for the domain’s administrative, technical, and billing contacts must be true and complete. Their email addresses must be valid, and must be read, as all communication from ISNIC regarding the registration is via email.
  2. The domain zone contact shall be with the party that manages the domain nameservers, see: RFC1032. The zone contact must be registered at ISNIC.

Is no one able to offer advice?

As an alternative use freenom to register free domains with extension(.tk, .ga .cf) … and then park in your 000webhost account.

I thought I replied already but choose a different domain or use one of the pre-approved hosting companys they ask I guess?